Visitor information covid-19
Together against Corona!
Dear friends of Theater Waidspeicher!
We are looking forward to performing for you again! For the protection of our visitors and employees, we comply with the current official regulations for the containment of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. In order to present our performances to you and to provide you with a fulfilling and safe theatrical experience, we have developed a series of protective and hygienic measures.
- If possible, please pick up your tickets at the advance booking office at Domplatz 18.
- In order to trace possible chains of infection, we are obliged to collect your contact details on a visitor questionnaire. You will receive this questionnaire from us when you purchase your tickets. Please have the completed visitor questionnaire and your ticket ready at the theatre entrance. This data will be destroyed after four weeks in accordance with the data-protection law.
- We are not allowed to grant admission to visitors who show symptoms of a COVID-19 infection or other signs of a cold.
- When entering and leaving Theater Waidspeicher, please ensure a minimum distance of 1.50 m from other people. Whenever you move around, wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- At the beginning of the performance you may remove your mask, because the distance between the seats complies with the minimum allowed.
- We ask you to observe the usual rules of hygiene and to use our disinfectant dispensers.
Help us so that Corona doesn't stand a chance!
We appreciate your understanding!
Thank you Theater Waidspeicher e.V.