Together against Corona!
Dear friends of Theater Waidspeicher!
We are looking forward to performing for you again! For the protection of our visitors and employees, we comply with the current official regulations for the containment of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. In order to present our performances to you and to provide you with a fulfilling and safe theatrical experience, we have developed a series of protective and hygienic measures.
- To attend a performance you need
a personalized ticket and
- Furthermore you need
a certificate of being vaccinated against COVID-19 or
a certificate of being recovered from COVID-19 or
a certificate of a rapid antigen test
- Certificates must be presented at the entrance.
- Children up to and including 6 years are exempt from this rule.
- In order to trace possible chains of infection, we are obliged to collect your contact details via personalized tickets. This data will be destroyed after four weeks in accordance with the data-protection law.
- When entering and leaving Theater Waidspeicher, please ensure a minimum distance of 1.50 m from other people. Whenever you move around, wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- At the beginning of the performance you may remove your mask, because the distance between the seats complies with the minimum allowed.
- We are not allowed to grant admission to visitors who show symptoms of a COVID-19 infection or other signs of a cold.
- We ask you to observe the usual rules of hygiene and to use our disinfectant dispensers.
- If possible, please pick up your tickets at the advance booking office at Domplatz 18 at the usual opening times:
Tue-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Sat 10:00 a.m. - 1 p.m.
You can also reach us by phone (0361 5982924) and by email (email@example.com).
Help us so that Corona doesn't stand a chance!
We appreciate your understanding!
Yours, Theater Waidspeicher e.V.